Revision as of 01:57, 3 May 2011 by Jcsackett
May 3rd, 2011
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- New Business
- Alan Dipert
- GHC project concluded - many thanks to all who participated!
- We hosted another Durham Public School meetup, on experimental literature.
- We were represented at both RARS Fest and CarolinaCon.
- Scott Hall made us an awesome tri-fold
- Agreement Audit Complete
- 39 members since we started
- 36 are active, 3 have quit
- For some definition of 'active' and 'quit'
- 9 are missing member agreements
- 7 are missing member application data
- 1 is not just lacking application data, but only has his first name in any record. "Andrew".
- Application Data Audit starting
- Current membership information will be cross-referenced with treasurer payment records. Regularly paying/intending to regularly pay will be the final definition of 'active' and 'quit'.
- Still excessively excited that we had a new member visit and join due to a tweet. Trying to tweet about more of the individual events.
- No progress on the tri-fold paper handout yet.
- No old business.
- No new business.