Difference between revisions of "2012-01-03"
(adding my notes)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 03:56, 4 January 2012
January 3rd, 2012
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Annual Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Big thank-you to Lisa, Drew, Darren, and Mauricio for pulling our 501c3 application together!
- From last month: I still need to draft and wikify a delegate appointment policy
- A policy for dictacting how board members can annoint helpers for specific tasks
- January goal: Work with Darren to contact dormant members about rejoining or returning keys.
- January the 8th, 2pm: Cleanup!
- This is in preparation for SparkFun's visit on the 10th.
- Membership Drive!
- We're barely in the black but should think about what in 2012 we can do to increase membership. The more the merrier!
- Account balances:
- Paypal balance as of 1/3: $0
- BB&T balance as of 1/3: $3432.94 available / $5125.94 pending
- WePay balance as of 1/3: $326.70
- Total balance as of 1/3: $5452.64
- December income:
- Paypal - $193.00
- WePay - $1642.70
- Checks - $50
- Total: $1885.70
- December expenses:
- 501(c) IRS fee - $856.00
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $920.00 (Has not been cashed yet)
- Prime Rate Premium (insurance) - $114.88 + $109.48 = $224.36
- Total: $2000.36
We are -$114.66 this month but $856 was a one time fee for the IRS 503(c) filing and we paid double insurance plus a late fee. The extra income came in from people paying up missing dues and a few people paying quarterly for their dues. Thank you!
Normal operating expenses should be rent + insurance which will be $1030. We have 21 full members and another 4 associate memberships which should bring us in $1130 per month.