Revision as of 20:29, 4 March 2014 by Jcsackett
March 4th, 2014
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Annual Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 3/3/14: $13,258.05 available
- WePay balance as of 3/3/14: $0
- Total balance as of 3/3/14: $13,258.05
- This month's income (2/4/14 - 3/3/14):
- WePay - $1,136.61
- Square - $2932.09
- BB&T Deposits - $236.00
- Total: $4,304.70
- This month's expenses (2/4/14 - 3/3/14):
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $1,450.00
- key deposit refund - $15.00
- Total: $1,465.00
- Income - expenses = $2,839.70
- Maintenance fund ($272.04 - $100.03 + $20) = $191.01
- Tool fund ($3,096.94 + $1,419.85) = $4,516.79
- NOTE: rent check to Snow Building has been sent but has not cleared, yet. It is included in this this month's statement (above) in order to give an accurate sense of our finances.
- $100.03 from Maintenance fund to purchase new hot end for Lulzbot MendelMax 3-D printer.
- 1 new (full) member joined in February
- Martin Brooke
- Large income boost this month because Martin pre-paid a few years of full membership dues.
- We have one week to move to a different dues payment / invoicing system.
- March 12th is last day to process invoices via WePay.
- Darren and Shaw (and Mike) have been working on getting CiviCRM setup with a plugin for payment processing via WePay API.
- Once this is setup, everyone who is currently paying dues via WePay invoices will be moved over to CiviCRM invoices.
- Nothing new to report.
- Big thanks to Darren, Mike, and Shaw for their work on the new web stuff.