Revision as of 00:09, 3 December 2014 by Mike
December 2nd, 2014
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Members in good standing
- Alan D.
- Daniel D.
- Darren B.
- David B.
- James P.
- Jeff C.
- Jeffrey W.
- Joe D.
- Joshua P.
- Lenore R.
- Mark C.
- Martin B.
- Mike B.
- Peter R.
- Sarah S.
- Scott H.
- Shaw T.
- Phil R.
- Steven H.
- Victoria C.
- Jon S.
- Heather S.
The more rosy picture:
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 12/2/14: $9,506.60
- WePay balance as of 12/2/14: $250
- Total balance as of 12/2/14: $9,756.60
- This month's income (11/5/14 - 12/2/14):
- WePay - $680.00
- Square - $583.49
- BB&T Deposits - $0
- Total: $1,263.49
- This month's expenses (11/5/14 - 12/2/14):
- Rackspace Cloud (web hosting) - $17.10
- Total: -$17.10
- Income - expenses = $1,246.39
- Maintenance fund ($181.01 + $20) = $201.01
- Tool fund ($2,115.49 + $623) = $2,738.49
The not-as-rosy picture:
- The view from the bank account this fiscal month is slightly skewed because we have the following rent checks outstanding (sent, but not yet cleared/deposited):
- UDI/CDC (security deposit - 1 month rent) - $1,560.85
- UDI/CDC (1st month rent, pro-rated) - $872.44
- CREH-Snow, LLC (rent) - $1,500.00
- So our outstanding obligations are $3933.29 which will bring our bank account balance down to $5,573.31.
- ... which gets us close to our minimum of 3 months rent in our account: $4,682.55.
A look at our membership stats since inception
Tonight we vote on all board positions for the next 1 year term.