Difference between revisions of "Meetings"

From Splatspace
Jump to: navigation, search
(Migrating meeting stuff to separate pages.)
(2020)
 
(179 intermediate revisions by 17 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
This page aggregates the board meetings for the hacker space.
 
This page aggregates the board meetings for the hacker space.
  
= Minutes Format=
+
== Meeting Process ==
See [[MIBS_Simplified_Rules_of_Coordinated_Consensus_through_Chaos#The_Meeting_Agenda|the MIBS documentation]] for the agenda template.
+
* [[MIBS Simplified Rules of Coordinated Consensus through Chaos]]
  
== Meeting List ==
+
== Regular Meetings ==
* [[NovemberNinth2010|November 9, 2010]]
+
Regular Meetings are our monthly business meetings. They take place on the 1st Tuesday of the month.
* [[DecemberSeventh2010|December 7, 2010]]
+
* [[Meeting Template]] - Copy me when you create a new monthly meeting
  
== November 9, 2010 ==
+
Open meetings take place on all other Tuesdays of the month.
=== Agenda ===
+
* [[Open Meeting Template]] - Copy me when you create a new open meeting
  
# Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
+
Board meetings take place separate from Open or Monthly meetings, and aren't on a fixed schedule.
# Consent Agenda
+
* [[Board Meeting Template]] - Copy me when you create a new open meeting
## I propose that we ratify the [[Bylaws]] (Alan)
+
# Officer Reports
+
## [[President]]
+
## [[Vice-President]]
+
## [[Treasurer]]
+
## [[Secretary]]
+
# Member Reports
+
# New Business
+
# Adjournment
+
  
=== Minutes ===
 
  
Attendance: Alan Dipert, Brandon Benvie , Darren Boss, Jeff Crews, Lisa Lorenzin, Mike Broome, Peter Reintjes, Ed Robertson, Mark Corzine, Lenore Ramm, Tom Meehan, Ashley McClelland, Justis Peters, Charlotte Peters
+
=== 2020 ===
 +
* [[2020-12-01| December 1st, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-11-10| November 10th, 2020]] Annual Meeting
 +
* [[2020-10-06| October 6th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-09-01| September 1st, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-08-04| August 4th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-07-07| July 7th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-06-02| June 2nd, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-05-26| May 26, 2020]] Board Meeting
 +
* [[2020-05-05| May 5th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-04-07| April 7th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-03-03| March 3rd, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-02-04| February 4th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2020-01-07| January 7th, 2020]] Regular (Business) Meeting
  
Consent Agenda: Bylaws PASSED
+
<br>
  
Member Reports: Peter, Jeff, Ed
+
=== 2019 ===
 +
* [[2019-12-03| December 3rd, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-11-05| November 5th, 2019]] Annual Meeting
 +
* [[2019-10-01| October 1st, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-9-03| September 3rd, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-8-06| August 6th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-7-02| July 2nd, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-6-04| June 4th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-5-07| May 7th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-4-02| April 2nd, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-3-05| March 5th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-2-05| February 5th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
* [[2019-1-08| January 8th, 2019]] Regular (Business) Meeting
 +
<br>
  
=Officer Reports=
+
=== 2018 ===
 +
*[[2018-12-04| Dec 4th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
*[[2018-11-13| Nov 13th, 2018]] Annual Meeting
 +
*[[2018-10-02| Oct 2nd, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
*[[2018-9-11| Sep 11th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
*[[2018-8-07| Aug 7th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
**[[2018-7-17| Jul 17th, 2018]] (Open Meeting)
 +
* [[2018-7-03| Jul 3rd, 2018]] Holiday Meeting
 +
* [[2018-6-05| June 5th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
** [[2018-5-29| May 29th, 2018]] (Open Meeting)
 +
** [[2018-5-22| May 22nd, 2018]] (Open Meeting)
 +
** [[2018-5-15| May 15th, 2018]] (Open Meeting)
 +
** [[2018-5-08| May 8th, 2018]] (Open Meeting)
 +
* [[2018-5-01| May 1st, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
* [[2018-4-03| April 3rd, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
* [[2018-3-20| March 20th, 2018]] Special Meeting
 +
* [[2018-3-06| March 6th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
* [[2018-2-06| February 6th, 2018]] Regular Meeting
 +
* [[2018-1-02| January 2nd, 2018]] Regular Meeting
  
'''President''' - Alan Dipert
+
=== 2017 ===
 +
* [[2017-12-05| December 5th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-11-07| November 7th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-10-03| October 3rd, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-09-05| September 5th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-08-01| August 1st, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-07-04| July 4th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-06-06| June 6th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-05-02| May 2nd, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-04-04| April 4th, 2017]]
 +
*[[2017-03-07| March 7th, 2017]]
 +
*[[2017-02-07| February 7th, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-01-03| January 3rd, 2017]]
 +
* [[2017-02-07| February 7th, 2017]]
  
We've come a long way in a short time. Look at decreasing dues as soon
+
=== 2016 ===
as possible. Really excited about how far we've come. Everyone here is
+
* [[2016-12-06| December 6th, 2016]]
awesome and our members are awesome. We need a vision for how we
+
* [[2016-11-01| November 1st, 2016]]
organize the space. People have a lot of great ideas, but we need
+
* [[2016-10-04| October 4th, 2016]]
documentation. Everyone should document their needs and wants on the
+
* [[2016-9-06| September 6th, 2016]]
wiki. JC uploaded the schematic for the space last week, and its on
+
* [[2016-8-02| August 2nd, 2016]]
the wiki. Let's strategize using the tools we have (the wiki) and get
+
* [[2016-7-05| July 5th, 2016]]
our ideas flowing. Put stuff on the wiki, and then let the list know
+
* [[2016-6-07| June 7th, 2016]]
about your changes.  Use the wiki to talk about the types of things we want to accumulate. Take ownership of ideas.
+
* [[2016-5-03| May 3rd, 2016]]
 +
* [[2016-4-05| April 5th, 2016]]
 +
* [[2016-3-01| March 1st, 2016]]
 +
* [[2016-2-02| February 2nd, 2016]]
 +
* [[2016-1-05| January 5th, 2016]]
  
'''Vice President''' - Justis Peters
+
=== 2015 ===
 +
* [[2015-12-01| December 1st, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-11-03| November 3rd, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-10-06| October 6th, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-09-01| September 1st, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-08-08| August 4th, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-07-07| July 7th, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-06-02| June 2nd, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-05-05| May 5th, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-04-07|April 7th, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-03-03|March 3rd, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-02-03|February 3rd, 2015]]
 +
* [[2015-01-06|January 6th, 2015]]
  
Proposes a second survey of member input via survey.
+
=== 2014 ===
We'll be doing something tonight with the network closet.
+
* [[2014-12-02|December 2nd, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-11-04|November 4th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-10-07|October 7th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-09-02|September 2nd, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-08-05|August 5th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-07-01|July 1st, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-06-03|June 3rd, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-05-06|May 6th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-04-01|April 1st, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-03-04|March 4th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-02-04|February 4th, 2014]]
 +
* [[2014-01-07|January 7th, 2014]]
  
'''Treasurer''' - Lisa Lorenzin
+
=== 2013 ===
 +
* [[2013-12-10|December 10th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-11-05|November 5th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-10-15|October 15th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-10-01|October 1st, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-09-03|September 3rd, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-08-06|August 6th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-07-02|July 2nd, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-06-04|June 4th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-05-07|May 7th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-04-02|April 2nd, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-03-05|March 5th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-02-05|February 5th, 2013]]
 +
* [[2013-01-01|January 1st, 2013]]
  
We should have a bank account in the next
+
=== 2012 ===
few days. Justis (Vice President) to be added to bank account. Set up
+
* [[2012-12-04|December 4th, 2012]]
online website. Setting up account with board@splatspace.org e-mail
+
* [[2012-11-06|November 6nd, 2012]]
address.
+
* [[2012-10-02|October 2nd, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-09-04|September 4th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-08-07|August 7th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-07-10|July 10th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-06-05|June 5th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-05-01|May 1st, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-04-03|April 3rd, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-03-06|March 6th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-02-07|February 7th, 2012]]
 +
* [[2012-01-03|January 3rd, 2012]]
  
Ed's question: 501c3
+
=== 2011 ===
 +
* [[2011-12-06|December 6th, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-11-01|November 1st, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-10-04|October 4, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-09-06|September 6, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-08-02|August 2, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-07-05|July 5, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-06-07|June 7, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-05-03|May 3, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-04-05|April 5, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-03-01|March 1, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-02-01|February 1, 2011]]
 +
* [[2011-01-04|January 4, 2011]]
  
'''Public Relations Officer''' - Lenore Ramm
+
=== 2010 ===
 +
* [[2010-12-07|December 7, 2010]]
 +
* [[2010-11-09|November 9, 2010]]
  
Lisa will make a Splat Space
+
== Annual Meetings ==
group on LinkedIn. Lenore wrote a press release for lightning
+
* [[2011-11-01 Annual Meeting|November 1st, 2011]]
talks. Ashley and Lenore submitted press release to various sources.
+
 
+
=Member Reports=
+
 
+
Ed - Address when things are going to be thrown away and why. (Put your name on it)
+
 
+
Triwebwomen & programmer meetup - in both cases trash can had food in it. Whoever last leaves event should empty trash or put it outside for pick up.
+
 
+
Still has key to book exchange, offered to make Ed a key, unknown time limit. There are bookcase that we could make shelving throughout the room. Nothing would be on the floor, hang a curtain over bookcase to hide stuff.
+
 
+
Organization strategy -- we need one.
+
 
+
If you don't want things thrown away, put your name on it.
+
 
+
Lisa proposes an organizational committee to express interest and relay ideas to the group
+
 
+
Jeff --- member report --
+
 
+
Jeff has done screenprinting before -- we can make a vinyl screen and do our own screenprinting on tshirts that we bring from home.
+
 
+
What to do:
+
 
+
# Organize a date for screenprinting - put together a vinyl cut for Jeff to do at Tech Shop
+
# Organize a committee for organization.
+
 
+
==== Adjournment ====
+

Latest revision as of 00:09, 29 November 2020

This page aggregates the board meetings for the hacker space.

Contents

Meeting Process

Regular Meetings

Regular Meetings are our monthly business meetings. They take place on the 1st Tuesday of the month.

Open meetings take place on all other Tuesdays of the month.

Board meetings take place separate from Open or Monthly meetings, and aren't on a fixed schedule.


2020


2019


2018

2017

2016

2015

2014

2013

2012

2011

2010

Annual Meetings