These are the things we must have in a space.
- Restroom facilities
- Broadband internet hookup
- Differently abled accessible (e.g. ramps, elevators)
- Accessible parking/van parking
These are nice to haves, in no particular order. Note that as various members likely want opposing things, given items may very well contradict each other. That's good! It means we can start talking about what makes the most people happiest.
- Larger space than we have now
- Close to downtown
- At least partial heating and AC
- At ground-level (at least in part)
- Easy to bring in large items (e.g. arcade cabinets, appliances)
- Availability of 220V/240V power connections (could be needed in the future for larger/more exotic tools and equipment)
- Good ventilations for welding/laser cutting and other tools techniques we can't use now
- Lot's parking
- A separate room, with AC, we can put noisy servers in
- A separate room or area we can just pile everything in so there's less contention about keeping items around