Talk:GLOBAL HACKATHON & CUPCAKE CHALLENGE - JAN 15TH
Meet on Sunday, Jan 9th, at 3pm to brainstorm
- Write your ideas here if you can't make it!
Updates on parts of the project
Contacting/Communicating with Recieving Hackerspace
- We have the address and 2 contacts (Jeff/Ashley took care of this) at the Tokyo hackerspace.
About $30 (4lb) with USPS
Baking of Cupcake
- Heather - chocolate pound cake with ganache? fondant tower?
- Mrs. Hall
- Note: cupcakes will be baked for Saturday, Jan 15th, and we'll decide based on texture, taste, etc. on which cupcake to use for the final project.
- Jeff is building a structure out of skewers and an outer box structure of 1'x1'x1'. We're still actively searching for the container for the cupcake.
- Cupcake topper (it's a surprise)
- photoresistor hack?
Structural Planning & Decorating
- Scott Hall