May 26th, 2020
- Come up with a plan to solicit a quorum's worth of votes online, so that business can be conducted
- Address the Finance Trajectory
- plan to communicate this to membership
- soliciting solutions
- Assess how to allow new members in pandemic scenario
- Increase activity on social media
- Seems like there is little to no activity for SplatSpace on social media
- Posting to social media more often could increase visibility and possibly drive membership
- - [Blake] is willing to post but we should have several people that can and will post often
- Is anyone aware of a site where people can sell items and have part of the proceeds go to a non-profit? Something like Amazon Smile but for handmade items.
- We could encourage members to sell their handmade items if they make them and have part of the proceeds go to SplatSpace
- If such a site doesn't exist, then I claim this as my idea. Don't steal it. I [Blake] will sue
- Should we consider starting a GoFundMe or something similar?
- Should also look into grants and other funding for non-profits/business affected by COVID-19