October 4th, 2011
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Alan Dipert
- Darren Boss
- Philip Rhodes
- Drew Nelson
- Mark Corzine
- Shaw Terwilliger
- J.C. Sackett
- Lenore Ramm
- Jeff Crews
- I have to schedule our Annual Meeting by November 30th according to our bylaws
- Proposal to make annual meeting the next board meeting
- The Annual Meeting is where we elect leadership
- Nobody has expressed interest in becoming a board member, but some have expressed interest in stepping down
- We should figure out what we need to do to make board membership more appealing, easier to manage
- Movie / Cleanup day huge success, no thanks to me!
- Big ups to Jeff Crews, Phil, and everyone else who showed up and cleaned. Looks amazing!
- 501c3: in my sights
- Interested parties, we need to form a hit squad and get crackin'
- Lease renewal: we need to do it soon (by end of November)
- 2 year seems to have the most agreeance
- Paypal balance as of 10/4: TBD
- BB&T balance as of 10/4: $1,343.52
- September income:
- September expenses:
- CREH-Snow (rent) - 895.00
- Premium Assignment (insurance) - 90.86
- 30 active members
- 501C status - Has to be done by February. Would like to have it done by the holiday so businesses can donate money.
Started in on 501c3
- We may need to change parts of our ByLaws
Updates on Mantis PCB mill
- Asking for volunteers for the Mindstorms robot camp. 9-3. Line following work.
- Asking for volunteers for Math and Science night