December 6th, 2011
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Annual Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Creation of savings account to maintain a certain core amount of capital
- Amend bylaws to empower board members to appoint administrative delegates
- Will we issue tax receipts for items donated to the space and if so how do we appraise items and who will issue the receipt?
- Apologies for being somewhat out-of-pocket!
- Big thank-you to our new board members, in particular Darren who took treasurer and freaking sprinted with it
- Also big thanks to Phil, Jeff, Lenore, Justis, Mark, Peter, and anyone else who has worked to create and host events here at the space.
- Account balances:
- Paypal balance as of 12/6: $0
- BB&T balance as of 12/6: $5215.30
- WePay balance as of 12/6: $304
- Total balance as of 12/6: $5519.30
- December income:
- Paypal - $289.50
- WePay - $511.00
- Total: $800.50
- December expenses:
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $945.00 (New rent plus the increase we didn't pay in November)
- Premium Assignment (insurance) - Not paid
- Total: $945.00
BB&T will start charging us a $10 monthly fee unless we can go in by the end of the year with our 503c information and switch over to a community account. If we do this there will be no monthly fee. I need to the account which will require a minimum of one of the existing people listed on the account to come in with me.
Expenses are slightly higher than income with month but there are still a few unpaid dues, some going back a few months, which I need to go over with Lisa in order to figure out who to pester. I accidentally charged a couple people the transaction fee which I could refund and hopefully shouldn't be difficult to do.