March 6th, 2012
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Annual Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Big thank you to Chris for his heroic efforts to protect our wiki!
- High-fives all around for Darren, who initiated the CMKT5 visit, which was a resounding success
- Many new faces in the space, wish I was able to stay longer
- Lightning Talks: it is Time. March 27th anyone? We could do lightning talks in place of our open meeting perhaps?
- Account balances:
- Paypal balance as of 3/5: $0.00
- BB&T balance as of 3/5: $3,990.67 available
- WePay balance as of 3/5: $97.75
- Total balance as of 3/5: $4,088.42
- January income:
- Paypal - $96.50
- WePay - $613.60
- BB&T Deposits - $515.00
- Total: $1,225.1
- January expenses:
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $920.00
- Prime Rate Premium (insurance) - $0.00
- VELLEMAN, INC. - $37.46
- CMKT 4 Kits = $40.00
- Total: $997.46
- January income - expenses = $227.64
- Maintenance fund ($0 + $20) = $20
- Tool fund ($0 + $113.82) = $113.82
Thank you very much to Shaw for taking minutes this evening! Nothing else to report.
Christopher Covington reports that requiring email verification before allowing edits on the wiki has cut off the flow of spam for the time being. Also, the first of many Libre Thursdays was a modest success. It will be recurring weekly for the foreseeable future.