Revision as of 23:30, 4 November 2014 by Netscruff
November 4th, 2014
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Relocate to 800 N. Mangum; accept terms of a 2-year lease starting December 15 for a suite of of 1702.74 sq.ft @ $11 per sq.ft./year == $1560 per month.
- As of 6:30 PM we have 18 eligible members in good standing that can vote on the proposal
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 11/4/14: $8,260.21
- WePay balance as of 11/4/14: $100
- Total balance as of 11/4/14: $8,360.21
- This month's income (10/8/14 - 11/4/14):
- WePay - $470.69
- Square - $0.00
- BB&T Deposits - $115.00
- Total: $585.69
- This month's expenses (10/8/14 - 11/4/14):
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $1,550.00
- Rackspace Cloud (web hosting) - $16.62
- Tapco Underwriters (annual insurance premium) - $1,160.00
- Total: -$2,726.62
- Income - expenses = -$2,140.93
- Maintenance fund ($181.01 + $0) = $181.01
- Tool fund ($2,115.49 + $0) = $2,115.49
- Interesting info this month:
- Rent to Snow Building was $50 catchup for last month + $1500 for this month.
- Dues paying is abysmal:
- Only 27 (out of 33? 34? - about 80%) have paid for October.
- Only 18 (out of 33? 34? - less than 55%) have paid for November, which was due between 10/20 and 11/1.
- We don't have the income to support a higher rent without bringing in more members (even assuming all current members pay their dues.). We have some cushion in the bank account to pay higher rent for a while.