Month Day(th), 2014
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Security/Access Control Measures
Report for 12/03/14 to 01/06/15
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 01/06: $7401.66 available
- WePay balance as of 01/06: $100
- Square balance as of 01/06/15:$0
- Total balance as of 01/06: $7501.66
- December-January's income:
- WePay - $1510.35
- BB&T Deposits - $153.26
- Square: $131.28
- Total: $1794.89
Note: We had a few members pay for multiple months' membership and some with back dues in December, so this number reflects that.
- December-January's expenses:
- Snow Building Last Months's Rent: $1,500
- 1st Month's Rent and Deposit at UDI: $2433.29
- Total: $3949.83
- Income - expenses = $1794.89-$3949.83 = -2154.94
- Maintenance fund ($201.01 + $20) = $221.01
- Tool fund ($0 + $2738.49) = $2738.49 (we were not net positive, so did not add to the Tool Fund, this number was the number from last month)
We also have an outstanding check to UDI for rent for $1560.85 that has been sent but not cashed. After that check clears, we will have $5940.81. Which gets us close to our 3 month rent buffer ($4682.55) that we wanted to be cognizant of.
PLUS! We had almost no moving expenses besides rents because:
1. Internet is free at UDI!
2. Donations of materials (boxes, shelving, lockboxes) and labor on moving days! Many thanks! Especially to Christopher Bumgarner who saved our backs and our cars by borrowing a big work truck!