March 3rd, 2015
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Laser Cutter, spoke with Ed. Move vent/laser to TV side of room. Have external light that comes on with fan. Don't cut a lot during weekdays while people are out there. Supposed to get back with us "1-2 weeks"...
Science Week 2015 Creekside Elementary April 6-10. Our activities are divided into several areas. We like to have presenters in each day during school hours.
Science Night (Thursday, April 9) from 6-8 PM. Or all day in a classroom.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 03/03: $7067.36 available
- WePay balance as of 03/03: $100
- Square balance as of 03/03: $0
- Total balance as of 03/03: $7167.36
- This month's income:
- WePay - $656
- BB&T Deposits - $50
- Donation box-$10
- Total: $716
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1560.85
- Meetup- $89.94
- Supply $ to JSC for sign- $10
- Total: -$1663.22
- Income - expenses = -847.22
- Maintenance fund ($0 + $20) = $0
- Tool fund ($0 +3045.14) = "'$3045.14"' (because we were net negative this month, nothing was added to the tool and maintenance fund)
We didn't do as well as previous months because multiple members in both January and February paid multiple months in advance for dues. Also, dues payments are still spotty, 66% of active members have paid dues for March as of today, which is getting better, but still not great.
Also, our March rent has not cleared, but after that clears, we will have $5606.15, which gives us breathing room, but is very close to our 3 month rent buffer of $4600.