October 4th, 2016
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
Pursue further negotiations with Scrap Exchange about Splat Space moving to Lakewood Shopping Center
Board elections will be on Tuesday November 1st.
- Old Business
- Member Reports
No new visitors.
Go over agenda- Annual meeting and elections will be Tuesday, Nov 1. Annual report, then elections. New Board. Let it be known if you want to run for anything.
Approve last minutes.
Consent agenda: pursue negotiations with Scrap. Passed.
Shaw met with Kim and proposed a month to month of 12 dollars per sq. foot. Would prefer a 6 month at eleven dollars.
Discussion of the 2 possible spaces at the Scrap.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 10/04: $5125.72 available
- WePay balance as of 10/04: $0
- Square balance as of 10/04: $0
- Total balance as of 10/04: $5125.72
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1458.11
- BB&T Deposits - $215
- Square Deposits - $257.71
- Total: $1930.82
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1592.07
- Linode.com - $20
- TapCo Liability Insurance -$1160
- Total: $2772.07
- Income - expenses = $-841.57
We had the expense of yearly liability insurance. That was a known last month. Had we not had that expense, we would have been in the black by about $338.
Wepay is still our main $$ method, it works well. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR WEPAY IF YOU HAVE NOT.