Difference between revisions of "2016-7-05"
|Line 83:||Line 83:|
Revision as of 23:15, 5 July 2016
July 5th, 2016
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Had a cleanup day for metal room/ DIYBIO room. Thanks to Dawn et al. The room now has more storage as well.
TEDxdurham is still working here; large stuff should go away soon.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 07/05: $4719.38 available (rent has just cleared)
- WePay balance as of 07/04: $0
- Square balance as of 07/04: $0
- Total balance as of 07/04: $4719.38
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1208.92
- BB&T Deposits - $100
- Square Deposits - $126.42
- DPL Grant - $2000
- Total: $3435.34
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1592.07
- Velleman, Inc - $317.48
- Total: $1909.55
- Income - expenses = $1525.79
- We were not more in the black because:
- A few people are behind on dues.
- Payment to Velleman for past due balance.
Velleman Expenses according to past and current Treasurer Reports:
- 2/07/12 - $203.15
- 3/06/12 - $37.46
- 1/02/13 - $39.23
- 2/05/13 - $36.25
- 07/05/16 - $317.48
Total Expenditures: $633.57
Income from Velleman kits as of my tenure as Treasurer: $213
- $167 from Mini Maker Faire Learn to Solder
- $46 from DIYFest
Once we receive our inventory report from Scott, we will have a better understanding of these totals.
Please let someone know via the email list if something is broken. If no one knows, it cannot be fixed.