July 5th, 2016
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Had a cleanup day for metal room/ DIYBIO room. Thanks to Dawn et al. The room now has more storage as well.
TEDxdurham is still working here; large stuff should go away soon.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 07/05: $4719.38 available (rent has just cleared)
- WePay balance as of 07/04: $0
- Square balance as of 07/04: $0
- Total balance as of 07/04: $4719.38
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1208.92
- BB&T Deposits - $100
- Square Deposits - $126.42
- DPL Grant - $2000
- Total: $3435.34
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1592.07
- Velleman, Inc - $317.48
- Total: $1909.55
- Income - expenses = $1525.79
- We were not more in the black because:
- A few people are behind on dues.
- Payment to Velleman for past due balance.
Velleman Expenses according to past and current Treasurer Reports:
- 2/07/12 - $203.15
- 3/06/12 - $37.46
- 1/02/13 - $39.23
- 2/05/13 - $36.25
- 07/05/16 - $317.48
Total Expenditures: $633.57
Income from Velleman kits as of my tenure as Treasurer: $213
- $167 from Mini Maker Faire Learn to Solder
- $46 from DIYFest
Once we receive our inventory report from Scott, we will have a better understanding of these totals.
Sarah plans to meet wtih Ann of the Scrap to get details about moving in with them or not.
Please let someone know via the email list if something is broken. If no one knows, it cannot be fixed.
Not present, but kudos to Daniel for editing the "Electrobau" footage together and making an excellent video out of it.
Scott is behind on giving the Treasurer the info on Velleman. We will not be purchasing again; it is a money-loser.
He offers to place prepaid orders for members.
He is looking into local sponsorships, but it is slow.
Phil is working on a Z80 computer. Got in chips, etc. Also working on his breadboard testing rig for it. May use ShapeOko to mill a PCB board.
Scott wants to put up a ham radio and antenna.
Peter: brought in the 1961 programming manual used by NASA for the Apollo and other missions. Eight instructions!