March 7(th), 2017
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Welcome from Shaw, greeting new people.
Reminder to keep it short for reports.
Update on INternet: it went down due to construction, Shaw got it restored.
New tube for laser came in, it's getting installed. Needs new silicone tubing.
Apology for bringing the laser down unexpectedly, but it's coming back up. It will be better than it ever was, once it's up.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 03/07: $7161.04 available
- WePay balance as of 03/07: $0
- Square balance as of 03/07: $0
- Total balance as of 03/07: $7161.04
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1446.80
- BB&T Deposits - $190 ($20 of which was donations and $10 was Velleman)
- Square Deposits - $408.44
- Amazon Smile- $23.93
- Total: $2069.17
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1640
- Linode.com - $20
- Space Improvement- $165 (We bought shelves, yay!)
- Total: $1825
- Income - expenses = $244
Thank you for supporting the Space! Even though we lost some members to general busyness and time constraints and moving, we gained more too. Some people got caught up. We still have a few people behind on dues.
There will be a Hack Ur Space on the 18th. Focus will be the Boneyard.
E Lord: coffee with City Council is this month.
Ed Stewart is gonig to DC to talk about community outreach, he may talk about us there.