Difference between revisions of "2017-05-02"
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
Revision as of 23:30, 2 May 2017
May 2nd, 2017
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Greetings by Shaw. Intro to business meeting.
Invite to new people to say hello.
Approval of old minutes.
Meeting of moving committee this last Sunday. Investigating the Scrap option.
Recap of Scrap Exchange history, their invite to us to move in.
Another meeting this Saturday at 3. See Sarah, Shaw, etc to joing Moving Committee.
Brian is in the process of ordering the new laser honeycomb.
Reminder to everyone to keep up the place, keep it clean, etc.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 05/01: $8,667.74 available
- WePay balance as of 05/01: $100
- Square balance as of 05/01: $0
- Total balance as of 05/01: $8767.74
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1263.55
- BB&T Deposits - $429 (includes $48 proceeds from Rarsfest and $11 from Burlington Maker Faire)
- Square Deposits - $53.49
- Total: $1746.04
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1640.00
- Linode.com - $20
- Total: $1660
- Income - expenses = $86.04
Open this Saturday for Construct 3D attendees to come by. Approximately 5:30 ish to 7ish.
JSC probably will do an outreach thing for special needs children "Assistive Technologies" at UNC CH next Wed the 11th. See him if you want to participate.
Game Night this Friday at 7.