October 3rd, 2017
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Meeting started at 7:10 pm
Peter Reintjes Phil Rhodes Pete Soper Scott Hall John Vazquez Mark Corzine Heather Dawn Cross Mike Walker Tony Johanes Myer Jo Vilas Tom Randall Ryan Barnes CJ JC Sackett- Remote vote Sarah Stack Shaw Terwilliger Shannon Talton Dawn Trembath Megyn 19
Welcome and thank you to Board Members and Members. We are member run. Welcome to guest. Invitation to guest to introduce theirselves. (5 guest)
Brian Lord will run for president.
Proud to serve as President and has enjoyed serving last several years.
MakerFaire and other Events. Has not done as much educational outreach this year. Planning on increasing those this coming year.
Membership has increased a good deal in the last few months with a high of 65.
Not able to get a lease in hand for the next 6 months. Should be forthcoming.
Will be helping the next board and to acclimate. Sarah will also help with the new treasurer. Brian has been very helpful in the operations.
Not Present- Running for President remotely.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 10/03: $10,562.82 available
- WePay balance as of 10/03: $0
- Stripe balance as of 10/03: $1.34
- Square balance as of 10/03: $0
- Total balance as of 10/03: 10,564.16
- This month's income:
- WePay - $504.25
- Stripe - $1022.27
- BB&T Deposits - $384.25 ($114.25 of this was cash from Bill's raffle. Thanks Bill!!)
- Square Deposits - $67.77
- Total: $1978.54
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1640.00
- Linode.com - $20
- TapCo Yearly Insurance Payment- $1164
- Total: $2824
- Income - expenses = -$845.46
Considering for half the month that this was the first time we implemented Stripe use, we did well. If we had not had our insurance payment, we would have been in the black by about $300 if our average monthly expenses total $1660 without other supply purchases.
Treasurial Annual Report
Comparing the last 3 Years Annual Meeting Account Balances
Yearly Meeting November 3, 2015
- Account Balance: $4481
- Monthly Expenses: 1602.44
Yearly Meeting November 1, 2016
- Account Balance: $6496.58
- Monthly Expenses: $1612.07
Comparing Membership for these Terms:
Number of members November 2015:
- Active Member Count as of 11/03/15:
- Student - 2
- Associate - 13
- Full - 27
- Total - 42
Number of Members November 2016:
- Active Member Count 11/01/16
- Student - 3
- Associate - 6
- Full - 36
- Total - 45
Number of Members October 2017:
- Active Member Count 10/03/17
- Student - 6
- Associate - 12
- Full - 38
- Total - 56 (this number is down from last month after taking people who were more than 90 days past due on dues off the rolls, it may come up as people get caught up)
Stripe working well.
Daniel Davis- Not present.
Elizabeth Lord- Not Present
Phil Rhodes- Only on board 3 months. Growth is gratifying since the start in the Snow Building with 10 members. Happy to keep serving. Will serve on board is asked.
President - Brian Lord.
Vice President - Shannon Talton.
Secretary - Peter Reintjes.
At-Large - John Vazquez
At-Large - Ryan Barnes
At-Large - Phil Rhodes
Meeting ended at