December 5th, 2017
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
There will be scheduled classes for members on Tuesdays after meeting, Saturdays at times between 1 till 4, and Sunday at times from 6 til 9. The schedule will be posted on the Wiki and reminders sent over the Google Group.
If you are not on this list and you want to teach or if you are on this list and are not able to teach please contact Shannon.
- Laser Cutter- Pete Soper, Jon Vasquez, Shaw Terwilliger
- Vinyl Cutter- Jeff Cruz, Jon Vasquez, Sarah Stack
- Metal Shop- Jeff Cruz, Jon Vasquez
- Wood Shop- Scott Hall, Phil Rhodes, Jeff Cruz
- Textiles- Jeff Cruz, Shannon Talton
- 3D Printers- CJ, Sarah Stack, Shannon Talton
- Electronics has classes in their meetups as well as "Learn to Solder" events. Thanks to Pete Soper, Sarah Stack, Scott Hall, and all the others who make this such a busy and vibrant part of our community and outreach.
Please check out DIY Bios site if you haven't. http:www.tridiybio.org We often hear a lot about them but this is a great way to seen what they are doing. Thanks to Tom Randall, Peter Reintjes, Dawn Trembath, Anthony Abbate and all. The DIY Bio folks are expanding our reach and recognition every Saturday at Lakewood with our friends at Scrap Exchange.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 12/04: $10993.57 available
- Stripe balance as of 12/04: $309.22
- Square balance as of 12/04: $0.00
- Total balance as of 12/04: $11302.79
- Balance - 3 month reserve ($5853) = $5449.79 [$3809.79]
- This month's income:
- Stripe: $1905.36
- BB&T Deposits: $15.69
- Square Deposits: $0.00
- Total: $1921.05
- This month's expenses:
- [UDI Rent: $1640.00] (check sent, but not cashed -  #'s include rent)
- Linode.com: $20
- Total: $20.00 [$1660.00]
- This month's Income - Expenses = $1901.05 [$261.05]
- Active Member count as of 12/04: (Active = paid dues within past 60 days)
- Student: 6
- Associate: 14
- Full: 39
- Total: 59
Edited, signed lease amendment emailed to Kim Griffin.
Original, with presidential signature to be sent to Griffin Associates Realtors.
- A proposal has been made to purchase our own internet service through Spectrum.
- $64.98 for internet + phone
- 100 Mbps vs current ~5 Mbps