December 4th, 2018
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
[ Peter ] Rust Foundation Grant received ($14K)
We are setting up a meeting with Adam Rust and Scrap Exchange admin for scheduling, proper handling of changes to the plan (Peter).
[ Ryan P. ] Slack channel announcement (Ryan P.)
TLC: The Learning Channel to tell people how to get training, planned classes, list of experts, etc. Training, hand holding for Associates. Making a definitive list of equipment requiring special training: Joiner/Planer, Lathe, Metal Lathe, Mill, Shapoko, Laser, Vinyl Cutter, 3D printer...
[ Dawn ] Managing, collecting, account information. We need a shared password collection to access:
- Corporate Registration Information
- Google Docs Admin
- Google Voice Account
- Rent, other lease information
- Bank Accounts,
- Utility Accounts: Network (Spectrum),
Ryan Barnes has done an amazing job with the wood shop.
- New Business
Watch for the new Mount Doom in the Basement. Training Accountability RFC Air filtration
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Approve minutes from 2018-11-13 (Annual Meeting)
- No items this month.
- State of Splat Activity
- Call for assistance / input on managing Splat account credentials
- Rust Foundation Grant
- Slack Report
|Monthly Expected Expenses = $2080|
- Aaron - website plans, recruitment efforts
- Ryan - wood shop plans
- Splat Solstice Event - 6:30 - 8:30 @ #24 Lakewood Shopping Center (Scrap Exchange)
- earn karma points