Difference between revisions of "2018-2-06"
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 17:44, 8 February 2018
February 6th, 2018
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
No opposition to previous Agenda.
Some movement on the Scrap move. Currently Scrap is very busy and doesn't have things moving forward in such a way that they can give us a firm date.
- Im making a list of things we need. So far we need a few more earphones, and a full set of standard and metric hex wrenches. I intend to paint them two different colors for easy identification.
- There are magnetic bars to hold small stuff on the electronics bench. If people don't like them they can be removed.
- We now have a makeshift magnetic sweeper. Please use it and return it to it's place next to the carpet sweeper.
- Our new neighbor Pitbull Martial Arts is having a big opening on February 25 from 12-2. There will be a food truck, a coffee or tea truck, and a few other non food vendors. Harold plans to bring his guest down to see us. It would be great to have a few people here to greet them, show them around, and give them information.
- Thanks to Anthony for building out the stand for the table saw. It's going to be great to have a more stable surface.
- Union Intermediate School Maker Faire February 22. Thursday. There will be 350-400m kids on the 4th and 5th grade from 1 to 6. Logistics are being worked out.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 02/05: $9612.46 available
- Stripe balance as of MM/DD: $48.25
- Total balance as of MM/DD: $9660.71
- Balance ($9660.71) - 3 month reserve ($5853) = $3807.71
- This month's Income:
- Stripe: $1736.89
- BB&T Deposits: $40
- Total: $1776.89
- This month's Expenses:
- UDI Rent: $1640.00
- Linode.com: $20
- Spectrum: $166.42
- Misc (3D printers): $63.97
- Total: $1890.39
- Income ($1776.89) - Expenses ($1890.39) = $-113.50
- Active Member count as of MM/DD: (Active = paid dues within past 60 days)
- In flux
- (Old) Membership dues are due by the 20th of the month for the following month.
- (New) Membership dues are due by the 1st of the month.
- Motion by Shannon to implement suggestions, seconded by Jon Vasquez. Motion passed with no objection.
- We have a new membership database called Seltzer.
On our website splatspace.org go under Membership and click on Seltzer. You can check your payment status among other things.
Hobocon 2018 - April 21 10-6 @ Scrap Exchange