Difference between revisions of "2020-03-03"
|Line 198:||Line 198:|
Revision as of 14:23, 10 March 2020
March 3rd, 2020
- Member Attendance
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- Action Items
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
- 3 guests were present, one who was familiar with an earlier incarnations/location of Splatspace. A section of his ted talk was displayed.
- no quorum, could not approve Feb 4 minutes
- Meeting started a little past 7
10 members in attendence (quorum = 13 members)
There was no objection to the following change to the Membership Agreement is proposed (change highlighted in blue).
Current section from Membership Agreement:
- $60 per month for Full Membership
- $35 per month for Student Membership (currently enrolled in an accredited institution)
- $25 per month for Associate Membership
- • New members agree to maintain their membership for a minimum of 3 months.
- • Dues are to be paid in advance by the 1st of the month. Newly elected member dues must be paid upon affirmation of membership. Dues are owed until the Secretary is notified, in writing, of a member’s intent to change or end their membership
- ________ Initials
1) Safety Document - Mark and Andrew have a draft of the safety document ready after "incremental development." It will be on Slack for review and comments.
2) Tools - no updates
ToDo Action Items
(Items carried forward from previous meetings, but not up for discussion this month. Recorded here so we don't forget about them.)
* Plan needed to allow members to recoup costs on consumables they provide to the space. (who?)
* Website plans (who ?)
* New Member orientation (Dawn)
* Training & Accountability (Dawn - initial draft) [create doc with list of tools, include people & doc links as we start making equipment training guides]
* New Storage Shelves (Scott + volunteers)
* Audio/Visual install & configuration (Scott + volunteers)
* Splat server upgrade (Scott)
* Laser cutter soundproofing
No new business
- President solicited constructive feedback over how he presides over meetings. None objections or suggestions were publicly given. By this secretary's limited judgement, he is doing a fine job.
- VP reports that we need people for the Saturday open houses and the game night. Andrew has also been evaluating a beta Fusion 306 that was donated and it looks fine.
|Monthly Expected Expenses = $2505|
|Month||Members||Monthly Deficit (Expected)|
|Dec 1||50||$ - 480|
|Jan 1||49||$ - 485|
|Feb 1||46||$ - 430|
|Mar 1||49||$ - 270|
Departing Members: none
New Members: Cassy B, Chris B, Andrew O, Andrew M
- Comments: reasonable expectations
- 2 year high - 57 members
- 2 year low - 41 members
- no report
note new calendar for 2020 External Outreach Events