- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Lazor Venting Deposit - $300 ?? Yea or Nay?
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 04/07: $5775.51 available
- WePay balance as of 04/07: $0
- Total balance as of 04/07: $5775.51
- This month's income March 3rd to April 7th:
- WePay - $1208.37
- BB&T Deposits - $285
- Square Deposits - $340.37
- Total: $1833.74
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent (March cleared 3/03 right after last month's meeting) - $-1560.85
- UDI Rent (April cleared 3/31) - $-1560.85
- Linode.com - $-3.89
- Total: $-3125.59
- Income - expenses = $-1291.85
- We did not add to tool or maintenance funds because we were not net positive.
We actually would have had a good month this month because of the quarterly dues payers, if the rent hadn't cleared twice in the same month, once for March, once for April. The new property managers process the checks on time apparently. Rent is due the 1st of the month, so it clearing the 31st is not uncalled for.
- We agreed in the past we want to keep 3 months of rent in the bank, that is $4682.55. We have $5775.51 now.
- Dues payments are still terrible. As of today 72% of active members have paid dues for April.
- We need to add members, get creative about income generation, and be serious about visibility and outreach.
The Key Fob system is installed now. We are discussing how late paying full/student member dues you can be to still get into this building with your fob. We are thinking after 30 days, your key fob will be turned off. This will require a dues payment to get back into the building.