December 1st, 2015
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
Opening and invite from Shaw.
Four new people.
Reminder that the rent went up 2%. $32 per month. Vent hole documents getting collected, some confusion regarding placement. Need to meet with Ed Stewart again.
-288.37 for the month due to 11 people unpaid dues. T is contacting them again. Call for subscriptions trough WePay.
Event at library starting on Thursday, plea for people to ask about donations and place them neatly into Boneyard.
Nothing to report.
Working on computers for space.
Suggestion of kit for new members- orientation materials. Treasurer pointed out that she sends these when people sign up. Pres suggested some Boneyard signage. Also pointed out meeting of IEEE IOT interest group at NCSU tomorrow. This is the kickoff meeting. 6:30 Engineering Bldg 1 on Centennial.
- New Business
December 11: next Game Night, starts at 7.
- Member Reports: Scott congrats on TV raising, plan to lower it a few inches. Scott plans to bring in computer parts for salvage.
Ben T will be going over a C article on Sunday software meeting.
Jeff C has his students working on printers,
Splaturday this Saturday 1-5.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 12/01: $4173.02 available
- WePay balance as of 12/01: $50
- Square balance as of 12/01: $0
- Total balance as of 12/01: $4223.02
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1,153.86
- BB&T Deposits - $105
- Square Deposits - $33.62
- Total: $1292.48
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1560.85
- Linode.com - $20
- Total: $1580.85
- Income - expenses = $-288.37
- Did not add to tool and maintenance funds because we were not net positive.
- Super Fun Times Treasurer Report:
- Missing Dues from 11 people for December-this seems to be normal and people tend to catch up through the month
- However, the emails will begin to remind the late people on the 2nd (tomorrow)
- 37 people paid dues last month! (Thanks for keeping the space open!!!!!)
- Rent goes up $31.22 a month from now on