February 2nd, 2016
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
Welcome by Shaw
Has not been able to reach with Ed Stewart after reschedule re: laser vent hole. Still trying to schedule it.
Minor roof leak; tiles are being replaced.
New tenants are coming in upstairs and on the other street.
- Account balances:
- BB&T balance as of 02/02: $4144.21 available
- WePay balance as of 02/02: $0
- Square balance as of 02/02: $0
- Total balance as of 02/02: $4144.21
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1082.11
- Square Deposits - $63.21
- BB&T Deposits - $220
- Total: $1365.32
- This month's expenses:
- UDI Rent - $1592.07
- Linode.com -$20
- Rackspace - $0.79 (???)
- Total: $1612.86
- Income - expenses = $-247.54
- I made a deposit that missed this report of $185. Minus this amount, that is only $62.54 short.
- We still have 10 people who have not paid dues for February.
Meeting with the Central Park class this Thursday at 1.
Library class continues; scheduled to end at end of Feb, and we should be getting "some" grant money. We received a very nice letter from a young person who spoke of the impact that this class has had on her. I may post it.
Upgrading Gloria's extruder.