October 2nd, 2018
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- New Business
- Old Business
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Coming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
Meagan 1) The plan to focus on fun for a while
Peter 2) Deciding how we would like to move forward with Scrap and the Rust Foundation
Update (peter) on Scrap Exchange future Scrap Exchange is keeping the Cinema Building and want to put makers and artist studios
Possible alternate uses of Rust Foundation Grant (if we got it).
Unofficially, Adam Rust notified me that the grant had been approved for the full amount. I know nothing else, but I’m sure official channels will get to you shortly, or perhaps already have.
Meagan 3) How to handle the Upcoming Election
Election is first Tuesday in November (no surprise). Two reminders (upcoming meeting and before November meeting)
Meagan and Brian
4) Updates on the Wood Shop and the Laser
5) Plans for Train the Trainer workshops (Laser, Wordpress, etc.)
Dawn 6) How to prep for Annual Meeting in Nov ( announcement bylaws changes )
charge members for workshops
7) Need to update key access to space
Shutting off abandoned fobs. Will announce this.
Oct 10 workday cleanup and organize
(illicit woodshop use?)
8) Fix the free Internet phone or get a real phone.
Next Board Meeting (agenda setting) - Thursday, November 8th @7pm.
Next Regular Business Meeting (Annual Meeting) - Tuesday, November 13th @7pm.
Proposed update to Membership Agreement - will hold until after Annual Meeting.
- Account balances as of 10/01:
- BB&T (available) balance: $12495.40
- Cash: $199.00
- Total balance: $12694.40
- $12694.40 - 3 month reserve ($6633) - outstanding payments ($1900) = $4161.4
- September income:
- Stripe: $1694.19
- BB&T Deposits: $20.00
- Cash: $120
- Total: $1824.19
- Income source:
- Dues (& Keys): $1804.19
- Donations: $20
- Total: $1824.19
- September expenses:
- UDI Rent: $1900.00
- Linode.com: $20.00
- Spectrum: $59.99
- Supplies/Misc: $0
- Total: $1979.99
- Income - Expenses = $-155.8
- Active Member count as of 10/1: (Active = paid dues within past 60 days)
- Student: 3
- Associate: 16
- Full: 31
- Total: 50 ($1975 expected income from dues)