November 13th, 2018
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Public Relations
- Member Reports
Quorum = 13 members
Approve modified Membership Agreement
- Proposed version Media:MembershipAgreement-2018.pdf (renamed on 11/29/18 - was Media:MembershipAgreement.v2.pdf)
- Current version Media:SplatspaceMemberAgreement.pdf
- The most significant change is to remove the restriction on charging members for workshops.
- Individual members would be free to charge a fee for workshops they host.
- A policy will be developed to set rules for these workshops, including what percentage of the fees should be retained by Splat Space.
- We need an official communication channel that people will actually use. Some people want it to be open source ( e.g. Mattermost) while others are content with Slack (Which works well for the Greensboro Forge group).
- We want to decide this issue at next week's meeting.
- Please join the discussion at the Google Group page.
- Do we want or need to specify an official Document/File sharing System? (Lots of people use Google Docs, does dropbox work for this? GitHub?).
- We are trying to consolidate our infrastructure accounts:
- Can we answer the question: Who has access to the Website?
- Update on Laser activity (repairs ongoing), still evaluating new laser.
- Account balances as of 11/01:
- Balance - 3 month reserve ($6633) = $5813.68
| BB&T Deposits
| UDI Rent
- Income - Expenses = -$247.72
- Active Member count as of 11/13:
(Active = paid dues within past 60 days)
| Membership Type
|| # Members
|| Monthly Expected Dues
| Monthly Expected Expenses = $2080
- Annual income: 11/6/17 -> 11/1/18
| UDI Rent
- Income - Expenses = $1667.33
The roles of the SplatSpace board are defined in the Bylaws
- Establish Quorum of one quarter of total membership (~13)
- Last minute nominations of any voting member.
- Campaign Season is open ... Campaign season is closed.
- Announce candidates for each office and count votes
- Vote for Board Members
- President - open
- Vice President - Ryan Patridge
- Secretary - Peter Reintjes
- Treasurer - Dawn Trembath
- At-Large (Public Relations) - Aaron Averill
- At-Large - Ryan Barnes
- At-Large - Tom Randall