Revision as of 22:55, 4 December 2012 by Jcsackett
December 4th, 2012
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Officer Annual Reports
- New Business
- Old Business
- Member Reports
- Account balances:
- Paypal balance as of 12/04: $0.00
- BB&T balance as of 12/04: $6785.04 available $7094.04
- WePay balance as of 12/04: $0.00
- Total balance as of 12/04: $7094.04
- This month's income:
- WePay - $1400.65
- BB&T Deposits - $65.00
- Total: $1465.65
- This month's expenses:
- CREH-Snow (rent) - $950.00
- Pete Soper - workbench supplies $28.19
- Darren Boss - Obihai voip ata $29.99
- Darren Boss - $16.05 Key cutting
- Total: $1023.24
- Income - expenses = $442.41
- Maintenance fund ($147.20 + $20 - $28.19) = $139.01
- Tool fund ($1124.43 + $221.21) = $1345.64
Should we take the voip ata out of either the tool or maintenance fund?
- I'm investigating several tools to help us track all of our social interactions and let all of us easily use twitter without us all just having to pass around the splat_space twitter account. Hootsuite looked like a good tool, but costs for each user beyond the first, which isn't ideal.
- I've started posting a "weekly" schedule post to the blog outlining what's going on. I'm using the meetup calendar as the info source for this, so please make sure you've got events there if you want to be part of that post.
- There appears to be a firstname.lastname@example.org address somewhere; I'm hoping we own it. If someone has control of that, please email me. We have to have a gmail address to create a youtube account--we can't use our @splatspace.org email accounts. The splatspace one seems like a likely account, but if no one knows about I'll just create splat_space or something similar.