Difference between revisions of "2018-9-4"
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 19:45, 11 September 2018
September 11th, 2018
- Approve draft minutes of the last meeting
- Consent Agenda
- New Business
- Old Business
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Coming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
No items this month.
Next agenda setting Board Meeting - Thursday, September 27 @7pm.
Next Regular Business Meeting - Tuesday, October 2 @7pm.
Localfest Sept. 29
SparkCon (Raleigh) and Centerfest (Durham)
If you are running a meeting at Splatspace, please empty the trash and tidy up.
1. (Meagen) Social Media (Aaron Averill)
2. (Meagen) Cleaning
4. (Brian) LASER: Being process of considering repair/replace/duplicate
Determine an agenda item for disposition of: Full Spectrum wants us to officially assign our ownership of Laser cutter. They $300 for this. Considerations: Cost of a new laser cutter, when will we be upgrading, etc.
5. (Brian) Call for new equipment suggestions:
Start a process to create a short list of equipment to acquire.
Examples: * 3D printer * Laser cutter * Metal bandsaw (drop saw)? * 3D printer/router/laser etcher ($800) * Cordless Drills
6. (Dawn) How/Where to Keep Track of Splat Documents (beyond the Wiki)
We need to decide how to handle documents:
* Secure vs. insecure documents? * Blank membership agreements (not secure, should be available at any time) * Membership account information (secure, should be available to Board, etc.) * Other items (Members of Splatspace, not for publication/robots etc.)
Repositories? Dropbox? Bitbucket?
7. Announce schedule for Agenda Meeting.
Minutes: Agenda planning meeting for Splatspace August business meeting.
Updates & Corrections to past reports: 1/2/18 ($20 error), 4/3/18 ($1 error), 6/1/18 & 7/1/18 (Added after meeting - online bank access issues)
Account statements went out to all current/recent (2018) members & all 2017 key holders.
Proposed update to Membership Agreement - Member is responsible for dues until they notify the treasurer (in writing) that they would like to pause/cancel their membership.
- Account balances as of 09/01:
- BB&T (available) balance: $11,188.39
- Cash: $64.00
- Total balance: $11252.39
- Balance - 3 month reserve ($6633) - outstanding payments ($0) = $4619.39
- August income:
- Stripe: $1877.78
- BB&T Deposits: $654.00
- Cash: $5
- Total: $2536.78
- Income source:
- Dues: $2431.78
- Donations: $105
- Total: $2536.78
- July expenses:
- UDI Rent: $1900.00
- Linode.com: $20.00
- Spectrum: $59.99
- Supplies/Misc: $0
- Total: $1979.99
- Income - Expenses = $556.79
- Active Member count as of 09/04: (Active = paid dues within past 60 days)
- Student: 3
- Associate: 13
- Full: 33
- Total: 49