April 7th, 2020
- Member Attendance
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- Action Items
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
- No guests present at 7:10pm.
No quorum (8 members currently in attendance at 7:13pm Eastern), could not approve Feb 4 or March 3 minutes.
- Meeting started at 7:10pm Eastern.
1) Review the Safety Document
- COVID19 safety recommendations - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/index.html
- Informal recommendation to maintain CDC social distancing guidelines by limiting people in each room based on the room size. (ie. One-person at a time in the wood shop, metal shop, boneyard).
ToDo Action Items
(Items carried forward from previous meetings, but not up for discussion this month. Recorded here so we don't forget about them.)
- Establish a process (proposal?) for holding votes with membership electronically, to allow us to accomplish votes without establishing quorum at/during meetings.
- Establish a process (ie. sending a two-sentence announcement with a link to the agenda to the Google Group, Slack #announcements) for announcing to SplatSpace membership important meetings, votes, and events, in the case where there has been a board member meeting and agenda prepared at least 3 days in advance.
* Plan needed to allow members to recoup costs on consumables they provide to the space. (who?)
* Website plans (who ?)
* New Member orientation (Dawn)
* Training & Accountability (Dawn - initial draft) [create doc with list of tools, include people & doc links as we start making equipment training guides]
* New Storage Shelves (Scott + volunteers)
* Audio/Visual install & configuration (Scott + volunteers)
* Splat server upgrade (Scott)
* Laser cutter soundproofing
No new business
|Monthly Expected Expenses = $2505|
Departing Members: none
New Members: Kurt G
With our current Membership & Expenses, we can pay bills through 9/21
- no report
- Upcoming events - HAHAHA