April 7th, 2020
- Member Attendance
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- Action Items
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Member Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
- No guests present at 7:10pm.
No quorum (8 members currently in attendance at 7:13pm Eastern), could not approve Feb 4 or March 3 minutes.
- Meeting started at 7:10pm Eastern.
1) Review the Safety Document
- COVID19 safety recommendations - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/index.html
ToDo Action Items
(Items carried forward from previous meetings, but not up for discussion this month. Recorded here so we don't forget about them.)
- Establish a process (proposal?) for holding votes with membership electronically, to allow us to accomplish votes without establishing quorum at/during meetings.
- Establish a process (ie. sending a two-sentence announcement with a link to the agenda to the Google Group, Slack #announcements) for announcing to SplatSpace membership important meetings, votes, and events, in the case where there has been a board member meeting and agenda prepared at least 3 days in advance.
* Plan needed to allow members to recoup costs on consumables they provide to the space. (who?)
* Website plans (who ?)
* New Member orientation (Dawn)
* Training & Accountability (Dawn - initial draft) [create doc with list of tools, include people & doc links as we start making equipment training guides]
* New Storage Shelves (Scott + volunteers)
* Audio/Visual install & configuration (Scott + volunteers)
* Splat server upgrade (Scott)
* Laser cutter soundproofing
No new business
|Monthly Expected Expenses = $2505|
Departing Members: none
New Members: Kurt G
With our current Membership & Expenses, we can pay bills through 9/21
- no report
- Upcoming events - HAHAHA