Difference between revisions of "2020-08-04"
|Line 164:||Line 164:|
Revision as of 21:56, 2 August 2020
August 4th, 2020
- Member Attendance
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- Action Items
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Guest Introductions
- Member Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
?? Dues-paying (voting) members
Quorum = ?? members
XX Dues-paying (voting) members
Quorum = YY members
1) Approve meeting minutes from
- Jul 7nd
ToDo Action Items
(Items carried forward from previous meetings, but not up for discussion this month. Recorded here so we don't forget about them.)
* Implement a process (proposal?) for holding votes with membership electronically, to allow us to accomplish votes without establishing quorum at/during meetings.
* Create document describing SplatSpace policy for reimbursement of costs for consumables and equipment maintenance. (Andrew)
* Training & Accountability (need volunteers) [create doc with list of tools, include people & doc links as we start making equipment training guides]
* Laser cutter soundproofing.
- Clean up the Meetup page. Remove events which aren't happening, remove the address from events which are virtual. Mark C. will discuss points from his email. (who?)
- Discuss membership fee discounts or other ways to incentivize/encourage members to hold SplatSpace workshops or events. Also discuss possible issues with 501c3 requirements.
- Splat server upgrade (Scott to solicit membership for content ideas.
- Website plans (updates).
- Stripe 'Customer Portal': implemented and ready, pending web site update
- Mark's suggestions implemented on SplatSpace.org
- Mark will join web team and make minor edits while work continues.
- Brief discussion of SplatSpace policy for reimbursement of consumables and maintenance costs.
|Monthly Expected Expenses = $xx|
|Deficit = - $xx/mo|
Departing Members: Name M,
New Members: Name M,
- Comments: membership appears to drop during summer months, rise in the fall/winter
- Jun 2018 - 42 members
- Feb 2019 - 57 members
Blake (Member relations)
- Social media update.
- Update: event cancellations and small gatherings.
- HAMfest, SPARKcon
note new calendar for 2020 External Outreach Events list