Difference between revisions of "2021-03-02"
|Line 188:||Line 188:|
With our current Membership & Expenses,
With our current Membership & Expenses, .
* Note: projection is based on member dues
* Note: projection is based on member dues donations
Revision as of 19:25, 2 March 2021
March 2nd, 2021
- Member Reports
- Guest Introductions
- Member Attendance
- Recruitment / Retention / Fundraising
- Consent Agenda
- Old Business
- Action Items
- New Business
- Officer Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Trash/Recycling Volunteer
- Approve minutes from Feb 2nd, 2021
Recruitment / Retention / Fundraising
XX Dues-paying (voting) members
Quorum = YY members
ToDo Action Items
(Items carried forward from previous meetings, but not up for discussion this month. Recorded here so we don't forget about them.)
- Pete Soper reports that the FSL Hobby Laser may not be fully functional, may be out of focus in one corner.
- Justin will look at replacing the air assist hose and cleaning/realigning the mirrors if needed.
- Door and Gate system - remains delayed, requires "jiggle."
- No updates on Training & Accountability (need volunteers)
- Create a document with a list of tools, include people & doc links as we start making equipment training guides.
- Identify and maintain (online) lists of SME's for each equipment or space.
- Lewis made a Splatspace ad/brochure pamphlet and is working on a member info onesheet. Wants to be done with a draft by today's meeting.
- Ryan created a New Member Onboarding sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15GAPfC5lDiWzTwhWOXBdhtjgEoBocAib/view
- Blake created an accountability spreadsheet to track ideas and actuators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DhrKFV9pf3FqGPViB5spfvg2n9gHp0L-OCm-krcgT5k/edit#gid=0
Let's make this a permanent part of the TODO Action Items section of the meeting agenda.
- Identify volunteers to plan moving electronics donations from Fred Ebeling and Pete Soper from Pete's garage to SplatSpace. Waiting to move electronics donations from Fred & Pete until we've finished creating shelves, more storage space, and cleaning up space.
- Members discussed the need for a Tool Reservation system. Tool reservation system is going to be a calendar, pending web site updates. Blake cites the calendar resources in Google Admin
- Blake has installed the new laptops in place. If we can get cheap Kensington locks, we should get them.
- Scott has made process wiring up zoned amplifiers to wire up multiple speakers in each room for music and paging system. This is on pause as Scott focuses on shelving and cleanup efforts.
- The Splatspace Pizza Cleanup party was successful. The boneyard has been overhauled. A future cleanup party is planned for Feb 28.
- Justin will provide update about the SplatSpace floor plan he created for members to use for planning purposes and reference.
- Justin volunteered his old Intel i3 system for use in the space for the Glowforge, possibly in the member signin/guest book/reservation system/information kiosk.
- Discuss centralized, online file storage for SplatSpace documents and files.
- Google Drive file storage system to implement:
- Ryan shared idea to separare SplatSpace files by access rights: Treasurer Google Drive Folder - contains all files only for officers. President Google Drive Folder - contains all files for general public. Vice President/Secretary - contains all fils for SplatSpace general members.
- Web team update: Blake, Andrew, Ryan, Justin, and others are still working on the new SplatSpace website. Blake shared about the web site updates.
- Showed the new draft he's been working on. - Blake will invite a small group to soon to do the last push (move the Wiki to Wordpress) and add Stripe portal, then publish the site and update the domain.
Account balances as of 2/26/2021:
This month's income (cash in):
This month's expenses (cash out):
Income - Expenses = $-731.05
Active Member count as of 3/01/2021:
|Monthly Expected Expenses
Current = $2510
Current = $2705 - $2510 = $195/mo
Departing Members: Justine W.
New Members: Emma D., Shandon A., Zach A.
Paused: 1 member
Arrears: 1 members
With our current Membership & Expenses, it will take about 2 years to fully fund our reserve.
- Note: projection is based on member dues and recurring donations.
Current steps to increase revenue / decrease expenses:
- Donations: Thank you to Andrew S, Blake, Graham & Tom, for putting the corn in Raptorcorn. Your donations keep the magic going!
- Member Relations
note new calendar for 2020 External Outreach Events list